Welcome to The Danley Law Firm Website!
Forrest Danley, Attorney and the The Danley Law Firm, P.C. of Edmond, Oklahoma provide high quality legal services in a cost-effective manner to clients from Edmond, Oklahoma City, Guthrie, Norman, Ada, and many other communities around Oklahoma and to out-of-state clients with Oklahoma legal matters.
With more than 30 years of legal experience, Mr. Danley appreciates the privilege and opportunity to be a trusted legal advisor to his clients. His professional experience ranges from working in industry in an engineering position, to practicing law with a large Washington, D.C. law firm, to forming and practicing law with the Danley Law Firm. He has significant experience in handling crisis legal matters as well as proactive planning matters. He puts state-of-the-art technology to use. And, he enjoys using his experience and legal skills for his clients and seeing the benefits that they receive from effective legal planning.
Practice areas of Forrest Danley, Attorney and the Danley Law Firm include:
- Estate Planning & Trusts -- Revocable living trusts; Powers of attorney; Advance directives; Probate avoidance; Trust funding; Advanced estate planning, including: Minimizing estate taxes, Irrevocable trusts, Life insurance trusts, Gift tax planning, Family limited liability companies & partnerships, Charitable planning, Business succession planning, Multi-generational planning, Wealth preservation strategies; & more.
- Trust Administration & Probate -- Advising trustees in administering & distributing trusts; Advising trust beneficiaries; Estate tax returns; Oklahoma probate; & more.
- Special Needs Planning -- Legal planning for the care of incapacitated or disabled persons; Special needs trusts; Lawsuit settlement, creation, & funding of special needs trusts; Advising special needs trustees; & more.
- Elder Law -- Medicaid planning for nursing home care; Special legal needs of senior adults; Advising their caregivers; & more.
- Business Planning, Formation, & General Consultation -- Planning, formation, & maintenance of small to mid-size businesses; Choice of business entities; Corporations; Limited liability companies; Partnerships; Contracts; Buy/sell agreements; Sale or purchase of business or assets; Business succession planning; Real estate contracts, leasing, & other transactions; & more.
Please contact Forrest Danley, Attorney if you ever have any questions about how Mr. Danley and the Danley Law Firm may be of help to you, your family or loved ones, your business, or someone you know. (Contact Us for more information.)
Please Note: The information contained in this website is designed to provide only educational information and content in regard to the covered subject matter. The Danley Law Firm, P.C., Forrest Danley, Attorney, and the publisher are not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or other professional services merely by providing this website and its information and content. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a qualified professional advisor should be sought.